Re: MG in GRM

To: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: MG in GRM
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:37:51 -0500
Mike,

Yep, must be all those comp parts so readily available. Gee, can I get a new
cross flow head for my R16? And fiberglass rear springs and new comp cams
and springs?

Everytime I look at the British MGB members club catalog I just drool. All
kinds of neat stuff available nowhere else.

While I wouldn't think of trading my Roadster for a B it would be nice to
have all those parts available.

Mike