Re: Driving Question

To: "Ryan Bird" <birdman@myrealbox.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:39:32 -0500
Some tires have a tendency to get caught up in grooves and behave like your
car does - I belive it's called trammeling or something like that. Usually
this happens more frequently with wide low profile tires. I would also check
your alignment.

FWIW, those live axles can really move around a bit and provide quite a
choppy ride that skits across bumps and other irregularities in the road.
How are your rear bushings?

Mike