RE: It comes down to new tires

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: It comes down to new tires
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:08:50 -0800
Calspeed,

I stand corrected, maybe. I'm basing it on the you never know what's been
done to a car school of thought.
Also, I'm not one to try the "Sure, it'll fit". I'd rather have some wiggle
room. Running certain tire and
rim combinations are all personal preference. Panasports are more for racing
if I've been following various
threads correctly? A conversion table would be nice. If you are using these
rim sizes you can use these tire
sizes. But if you put those on, get out the lubricant. The old 5/10 rule. As
a woman I know it well.

Pamela