Re: Horn button ring

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Horn button ring
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 01:07:42 -0500
Victor and group,
take a look at http://www.alumilite.com/default.cfm?Action=view&ID=4
They sell a quick set silicone rubber for molds that does not require
de-airing, and a two part, 1:1 mix casting urethane, and various dies - even
a silver metallic powder - maybe go into business making rings.
Check out their dealer locator - porbably a hobby shop near you carries it.
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/