Re: tail light electricity

To: "The Belgian_Roadster" <belgian_roadster@planetinternet.be>
Subject: Re: tail light electricity
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:51:13 +1000
If US Spec has stop and Turn in the upper light and stop/tail in the
lower light the mod should be straight forward as long as you have the
Jap/Euro/Aus spec orange lenses.

Disconnect the stop light wire from the upper light and make sure the
wire for the turn light is working on the brightest lamp element. You
can use a jewellers screwdriver to depress the tongue and remove the
individual spade connectors from the multipin block and then reinsert
the connector in the appropriate hole. It's easier to do this to the
connector on the light side 'cos you can do it on a bench the main loom
is left in its original state so you just use a spare lamp socket and
cable to restore everything to normal.

Regards,
Phill Brook
(who has turn and reverse in his middle amber lights)
www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady