Re: O.T. Blue dot tail lights

To: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Subject: Re: O.T. Blue dot tail lights
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:18:33 +1000
I've got Chevy "Blue Dots" in my roadster stop/tail lights. I've had
them in for about 12 years and other cub members tell me they look
great (bit hard to see them when you're driving) and they do stand out.

I have a couple of pics of them somewhere. If I find them I'll put them
up on my site. I'm not sure of their legality here in Australia but no
cops or the people who do our annual registration inspections have ever
worried about them.

The dots are just circles of cut blue glass with a multiangled outer
surface. Combined with the red lens you get a piercing blue/purple
light.

Regards,
Phill Brook
www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady