My first roadster show......solvang 2002

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My first roadster show......solvang 2002
From: Datsun Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 02:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone..

Well I made it back from Solvang....nice and safe...

I would like to thank everyone for making my first roadster show a pleasant
one..

Everyone made me feel like part of the family...

It was great finally putting faces to the names on the list..

And thanks to the person that gave me a new nickname..." The Mailman "....;)

Looking forward in the next show..I guess that would be Mt.Shasta...

Here are some pictures that I manage to take...

http://63.197.18.193/datsun/solvang_2002_pictures.htm

I would also like to thank the Katz Family for all of their help..

Raul