Re: My first roadster show......solvang 2002

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My first roadster show......solvang 2002
From: Datsun Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
 Yeah thanks .....mailman..got some bad gas...
The car didnt like to go over 4000 rpm on 4th gear.....so it could be the
distributor..
Havent drilled into the problem..I got the car home and put it in the garage...
I will be asking around for suggestions...
It got me home fine...since I didnt have to try to catch up to you 2liter guys..
Also I added some pictures from Run For The Hills.....
Thanks,
Raul....The Mailman...or The Postman...bad movie..by the way..
  CalSpeed@aol.com wrote: In a message dated 4/29/02 2:23:15 AM Pacific