Re: Panasport question

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panasport question
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:47:01 -0700
Konig Old School Rewind wheels, although it is likely they won't fit due to
them only coming in one size - 14x7, -9mm offset.

<http://www.konigwheels.com/catalog_subcategory.cfm?CategoryID=1&SubcategoryID=25&SubcategoryName=2002%20OLD%20SCHOOL>

But it's worth a try, since most places will try one wheel for free as long
as you don't mount the tire, and many stock Konig (if not this particular
wheel).

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'66 Datsun PL411 sedan PL411-022447