Re: Panasport question

To: "David Totah" <dstotah@hotmail.com>, <Geegc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Panasport question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:42:54 -0400
It's not only the shipping costs but the Duty to bring them in which will
almost double the cost. A friend ordered some parts from England for his MGB
and the duty was a lot more than he imagined. You may also have to pay the
cost of a Broker to clear the shipment. That's what my Dad used to do at
Kennedy airport. I brought some stuff into the country but because of his
connections it was cheap.

Additionally, most of those wheels won't fit because of the large hub size
of the Datsun.

Mike