Re: Tail Light? Reflector? Mine is AWOL

To: "Gary K. McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: Tail Light? Reflector? Mine is AWOL
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:42:08 -0600
Screw the NHTSA!   They singlehandedly destroyed the look of every decent
car out there with their "safety" features.   I still remember the final MG
model... and am glad the Datsuns died long before they had to have the huge
battering ram bumpers!

Colorado passed another "safety" law today... now it seems I have to keep my
kids in car seats til they are 40 years old or 12 feet tall.   I love this
place...

EF