Re: Tail Light? Reflector? Mine is AWOL

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Tail Light? Reflector? Mine is AWOL
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 20:23:58 -0700
Well, "Erc" (I call you that because it seems like everything irks you) I
didn't say I
approved, I was just stating fact. I actually kind of like the pre-'70 rear
light/reflector treatment - but it's very reassuring and I get a warm, fuzzy
"all-is-right-with-the-world" feeling just knowing that you are still one big
button
waiting to be pushed...

 ...and the Roadster didn't die, the "Z" killed it.

BTW - maybe the Colorado child seat law comes in response to all of those SUVs
rolling
over ;^)

Gary (now that I've pissed off just about everybody possible, I guess my day is
complete)
McCormick
San Jose, CA