Re: Tail Light? Reflector? Mine is AWOL

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tail Light? Reflector? Mine is AWOL
From: "Mike/Chris Clothier" <mclothier@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:15:4 -0700
I realize that I'm not one of the best contributors to this list, however,
this is getting ridiculous. How can the subject of missing reflectors cause
so much conflict on this list?
I get to deal with conflict mediation all day long at work and enjoy
monitoring our list for concise and important information on our cars as
well as side comments and stories that are funny, and sometimes,
ridiculous.Lately it seems things have been getting down right nasty.
Obligatory roadster content.... ordered new 15" Panasports Yesterday from
CDM.
Mike
Norco, Ca.

<svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
 > Date: 6/4/02 8:23:58 PM
> Subject: Re: Tail Light? Reflector? Mine is AWOL
>
> Well, "Erc" (I call you that because it seems like everything irks you) I
didn't say I
> approved, I was just stating fact. I actually kind of like the pre-'70
rear
> light/reflector treatment - but it's very reassuring and I get a warm,
fuzzy
> "all-is-right-with-the-world" feeling just knowing that you are still one
big button
> waiting to be pushed...
>
>  ...and the Roadster didn't die, the "Z" killed it.
>
> BTW - maybe the Colorado child seat law comes in response to all of those
SUVs rolling
> over ;^)
>
> Gary (now that I've pissed off just about everybody possible, I guess my
day is complete)
> McCormick
> San Jose, CA
>
> Eric Frisbee wrote:
>
> > Screw the NHTSA!   They singlehandedly destroyed the look of every
decent
> > car out there with their "safety" features.   I still remember the
final MG
> > model... and am glad the Datsuns died long before they had to have the
huge
> > battering ram bumpers!
> >
> > Colorado passed another "safety" law today... now it seems I have to
keep my
> > kids in car seats til they are 40 years old or 12 feet tall.   I love
this
> > place...
> >
> > EF

--- Mike/Chris Clothier