RE: <OT> Neutral Start Switch

To: <SLBESQ@aol.com>, <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>,
Subject: RE: <OT> Neutral Start Switch
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:49:44 -0700
Steve

The reason Driver Pedal Mis-application happens to women is because of those
flipping' designs from the shoe makers. Now I admit my legs look a whole lot
better getting out of a Roadster with a pair of 3 inch Stilettos and a short
skirt. Only the shoes are too impractical for driving.
So it's the more practical jeans and Timberlands when driving a Roadster.
Proper foot gear is essential and looks bedamned.

Just my .02

Pamela Bauman
67 1600