RE: Please help me get back on the road (A nightmare scenario

To: "'Gordon Glasgow'" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: Please help me get back on the road (A nightmare scenario
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:50:57 +1030
Split pins are cotter pins are the little blokes inserted thru
castellated nuts to prevent unwanted parting of suspension bits.
I finally met Mark this morning and checked out his '66 1600.
Very nice car with a great silver paint job.
We talked at great length and I loaned him the missing front
suspension bump stop and tower to see if the defect notice can be
lifted.
We agreed that the car was in for an ID check only and the inspector
technically exceeded his duristriction!
Anyhoo, Mark left to re-negotiate with the powers that be.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 P510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
Adelaide, South Australia.