OT Bad Norton Bad Bad Bad

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT Bad Norton Bad Bad Bad
From: "SlowBoy" <SlowBoy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:20:48 -0700
Bad Norton Bad Bad Bad

Windows XP Home = System

Norton Disk Doctor removed directory names from my second hard drive it was
trying to fix some errors on.  It was waaaaay to quick for a delete of that
size and nothing is in the deleted folder.

So, is there a way to go in from DOS and force the hard drive to show me the
directories I can no longer see?

And I already run full view of all on the hard drives folders, so that doesn't
help.

My last shot before I do a FDisk on the drive.  Yes I moved all other files to
another drive before I lose them in this fun time I'm having.

Thank you!

//