Emails

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Emails
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:56:41 -0800
Ok ok, I know this is not Roadster related, but I know there are
computer guru's out there... I think my email is being used to send
advertisement bulk emails, as every few days I get a "returned
undeliverable" email that I supposedly sent (but didn't).  When I check
it, it says some BS about some kind of stock market thing or day trading
crap.  I have Norton, but to be honest I have not run it in a while.
Will this work, or do I need to go into my system and look for... what?

Oh, I've got Roadster content... after several months, I have finally
got my Arias pistons machined to fit my head.  I got these at Shasta a
couple years back, but they were so radical they would not fit the
combustion chamber on the head.  Fortunately, one of my best friends is
an awesome machinist, and was able to make the tooling etc necessary to
cut them just right.  Compression is going up baby!  I know, I am sure I
will get lots of "no, don't do it!", but we're going 11.7 to 1.  I'm
counting on improved combustion chamber design, porting, cam,
carburation, cold air induction and improved spark and timing to keep
the detonation demons at bay.  Was also considering adding a knock
sensor and seeing if I can route it to a small light in the cockpit that
warns me of detonation.  Has anyone out there ever used or added a knock
sensor to a Roadster or non-Roadster engine before?

Greg "she's gonna blow!" Burrows... heh heh heh (God, I hope not...)
67 2000