FW: Looking for locals In Eugene Or

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Looking for locals In Eugene Or
From: "robbpynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:47:25 -0800
I have tall windscreen roadsters

Any one else help

Robby Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Conley Phillips [mailto:lonestar@cmc.net]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 3:29 PM
To: robbpynes@continet.com
Subject: Looking for locals

Hi Robb --

I finally received my windshield from Stan Chernoff and would like to
get
the 'glass goons' scheduled for the install but I want to make sure I
know
how the thing is supposed to go together myself so I can assist them.
I'm
guessing they've never done a Roadster... probably never seen one.
Unfortunately, I'm a newbie to Roadsters and I've never had an
opportunity to see how the windshield frame, etc. is put together. The
PO
provided one bolt and four screws, so I'm guessing there are probably
other things missing.

Do you know of anyone in Lane County that has an early (low windshield)
Roadster? I'd sure like to take a look at one.

FYI, I can be reached at 942.3490 (home) any weekday after 1430
(2:00pm) and most weekends. My work phone is 225.1180 between 0530
and 1330 and my cell is 953.4524. If you know of an early Roadster,
please let me know.

TIA

-- Conley