RE: senders for gauges

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: senders for gauges
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 09:46:42 -0800
Senders are usually specific to the brand of gauge and are included with the
gauge when you buy it. Quite often adapters and/or machine work are needed to
make them fit. The gauges I have bought usually came with a batch of different
adapters, but they aren't always the right ones for the roadster motors.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA