Part available

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part available
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:18:27 -0600
Hello everybody,
    I have a dash panel that was purchased by the PO and included when I
bought my '67 1600.  The chrome ring around the perimeter is discolored in a
couple of places, but I think would polish out fine.  It looks to be in good
shape otherwise.
    If anyone is interested let me know.  I don't know how much they are
worth, or how much shipping would be, but I have no need for it.
    I went to visit my car in storage yesterday.  Took the cover off and took
pictures for my insurance agent.  Really makes me anxious for spring, even
though our winter has been mild so far...
Ken
'67 1600 sadly in storage for the "winter"
wilhouse@charter.net