Re: electrical

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: electrical
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:05:40 -0800
If you only have 7-8 volts running your alternator is not doing its job at all.
If you can have it tested nearby I would recommend removing the alternator and
starting there.  If it is good then you are not exciting it with a low power
(small wire) input.  Check for that, maybe the guy that tests the alternator can
show you how he connects it up to test it.  You will need to do the same in your
car.

Tom