Re: Solex kits contact info?

To: nolan@mortarsprayer.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solex kits contact info?
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:10:54 +0000
The company is called Royze (I think).  They are a distributor, not a dealer
so they may not sell them to you.  Also, it's not for the early style Datsun
"Solex's" but rather European ones (at least that's what I've been told).  I
don't have his number anymore, but you can do an internet search for him.

Good luck!!

Allen
1970 2000 w/early style Japanese Solex's