Re: air dam

To: <SLBESQ@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air dam
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:48:44 -0500
You better make sure it's made of rubber as it'll be hitting everything. If
your car ever breaks down it'll get crushed and some companies may not even
tow the car for fear of damage. Driveways, road dips and parking stops will
become enemies and after it's taken a hit or 2, like many rice car crap I've
seen, it'll be an eyesore.

I'd think twice about installing a spoiler that low.

Mike