Re: air dam

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: air dam
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:36:46 -0700
Mikke,
Sounds like you  are not very appreciative of those cute little rice
cars.  Another sign of becoming an old fud?  I think it is very
functional having a spoiler about 1/2" from the ground.  Good for
scoopin up horse poop, buffalo poop, dog poop, road kill or whatever
else ya got in your neighborhood.
Guy
Tempe, AZ