OT- cold in the norteast.....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT- cold in the norteast.....
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:33:35 -0500
  60 above zero:
 Floridians turn on the heat.
 People in Maine plant gardens.

  50 above zero:
Californians shiver uncontrollably.
 People in Bidderford Maine sunbathe.

   40 above zero:
Italian & English cars won't start.
People in Portland Maine drive with the windows
down.

   32 above zero:
 Distilled water freezes.
 Ends swimming season in Maine.

   20 above zero:
 Floridians put on coats, thermal underwear,
 gloves, wool hats.
 People in Maine throw on a flannel shirt.

   15 above zero:
NC landlords finally turn up the heat.
People in Kennebunk Maine have the last cookout
 before it gets cold.

   Zero:
People in Miami all die.
People in Maine close the windows.

   10 below zero:
Californians fly away to Mexico.
 People in Maine get out their winter coats.

   25 below zero:
Hollywood disintegrates.
The Girl Scouts in Maine are selling cookies
door to door.

   40 below zero:
Washington, DC runs out of hot air.
People in Maine let the dogs sleep indoors.

   100 below zero:
Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.
Maine people get frustrated because they can't
 start the Mini-Van.

   460 below zero:
ALL atomic motion stops (absolute zero on the
 Kelvin scale).
Maine public schools may closed.

   500 below zero:
Hell freezes over.
People in Maine start saying..."Cold 'nuff fer
 ya?"

Truth of the matter- temp outside 1 F
temp inside- 90 'cause I put too much wood in the stove.....
roadster content- I warned you it was ot!!!!!
daveS