Re: Connecting rod length (somewhat OT)

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Connecting rod length (somewhat OT)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:10:01 -0500
I think it has to do with how much time the piston stays at TDC and the
speed of the piston during the stroke a/k/a piston speed.

I've read many articles and everyone has their own opinion with what's best.
Since I don't own a car that you can get different rod lengths for, it went
in one ear and out the other, but then again I don't remember too much
anyway - if I did I never would have bought another old car :)

Mike