ROADSTER PARTS

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ROADSTER PARTS
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:42:00 -0800
Hi All:

Got a few things to list from  abandened projects

First is  a complete U20 solex drive train
solex kit brand new still in the box , 4000.00
solex cam shaft new in the box 300.00
Head still in the box 2000.00
block assembly balanced 500.00
flywheel lightened   with clutch 300.00
new psitons with rings 400.00
complete timing setup  1200.00
solex oil pan  800.00
trans  rebiult  2000.00

 the guy has given up on the project and wants me to sell it all off.

it is valued at  over $12,000.00
I can break it up or sell it all for S10,000.00

Also have a 67.5 2000 matching numbered solex car  $5000.00

I have few steel jackshafts left $450.00

I have some other abandened projects some have been here for over 5 years
and no contact when i get the time i'll be post them also

If anyone is interest Please call my phone number for more info as i don't a
chance to dig though this spam swamped E-mail that often..

thx

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.