Re: re CA Smog laws

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: re CA Smog laws
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:16:32 -0800
Having been parked in accident traffic, or just driving at night when I could
not
see what was along the road, on I-5 from Oregon to LA I can tell you that if you
are near a large cattle feed lot, and the wind is blowing the wrong way, there
is
no way any amount of cars could compete.  NONE!!!

Tom
69 2000 (had to park on I-5 by about 30,000 cows towing my car home)
Portland