Re: smog laws

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>,
Subject: Re: smog laws
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:52:44 -0500
Well if the economy depended on you and me the US would be in trouble. I'm
proud to say I never bought a new car nor would I want one. Let someone else
take the big hit as soon as they drive it off the dealer's lot.

I'd also like at least one ding on it so I wouldn't feel so bad after it has
been dinged while I own it. It will also save someone's life as I'd have to
kill the SOB who dinged it the first time.

Mike