Re: Colortune Carb Mixture Kit

To: gppepoy@cybertrails.com
Subject: Re: Colortune Carb Mixture Kit
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:34:58 -0800 (PST)
You can buy them from Eastwood also.  I have one and truthfully unless you
have acess to a dyno they are only good for setting idle mixture.  Which
for me was a big help on my Solex'd U-20.  I read somewhere about a crazy
scheme to test it under load by jacking up the rear wheels and applying the
brakes while giving the car gass to test it under load....Sounds crazy to
me and I would not reccomend it.
  Daniel 69 2000
  Oakland CA