Re: 1500 brake master

To: james.m.koken@gte.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 brake master
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 03:27:53 +0000
James....The 1500 uses a different master cylinder than the rest of the
1600s.

The 1500 master cylinder is NLA from Nissan & really very, very hard to
find. But you can use one from a 411 (not sure if it is the pl or rl) that
will work, but you will still need to re-route the plumbing to the other
side of the master.

Also, make sure you have the correct orginal length plunger...I believe the
411 plunger is longer than needed.

Fairlady Products & Rallye both usually keep them in stock.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA