Re: Front rotors needed! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Joe Jedwabny" <joe@televar.com>, <datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front rotors needed! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 20:58:35 -0700
Hi Joe,

You might want to check with CDM (Classic Datsun Motorsports) in Southern
California. I had a similar problem 3 or 4 years ago, driving my '66 from
San Francisco to the Doheny Show near San Diego. I picked up a pair of
cross-drilled rotors and pads from CDM http://www.classicdatsun.com/ , and
I've been happy with them ever since. Big plus - they look real sharp with
the cross-drilled pattern. Since you're replacing rotors anyway, you might
want to consider doing this upgrade. The rotors were manufactured in
Australia and are made for our roadsters.

Alvin has a pic of my car at
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2017730&uid=1074773
mid-way down the list of pics (32nd), red car next to Herb Petty's yellow
'66. Also got my airdam from CDM.

Fred Katz - SSF
'66 2L Loosie
badroc