Re: Screw in plugs on Solex intake manifold

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Screw in plugs on Solex intake manifold
From: "Doctor Evil" <doctor_evil@fastmail.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 10:08:53 -0400 (EDT)
You can also order parts through your local Parker brass fittings
dealer (most industrial supply houses).  I actually bought fittings
that that are 1/8 BSPT bases with hose barbs on the end, so that I
can hook the manifolds up to a mercury manometer, to balance the
carbs like a motorcycle.  I got the manometer from a 'cycle shop.
I just put rubber plugs over the barbs when I'm not balancing.

My two shiny pennies (that are finally becoming worth more)

Dave
67 2000