Screw in plugs on Solex intake manifold

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Screw in plugs on Solex intake manifold
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 21:00:02 +0000
To List,

I need one plug that screws into the Solex intake manifold (there are a
total of four in the manifold, I have three).  I'm not sure what they are
there for (other than to plug holes, duh, I meant what was originally in the
holes?).  Does anyone know what size the plugs are?  My parts shops in my
small town are havng a hard time finding them.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!!

Allen
1970 2000 w/Solex's (almost on road but now need one plug!)