ka24 questions

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ka24 questions
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:09:35 -0700
Pam's looking into an engine swap for her roadster. I've sorta got her
talked out of the small-block Chevy, and a stroker is not out of the
question, but right now I'm looking into alternatives like the KA24 series.
Were these engines made in different models? Which year and version of this
engine should I be looking for to put in the roadster? I guess what I really
mean is there a model or year I should avoid? It doesn't necessarily have to
be fire-breather--I'd prefer reliability over pure horsepower, as this is
going to be our 'touring roadster'.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600