new member of the family

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new member of the family
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 23:28:47 -0400
This morning, our daughter delivered a beautiful baby daughter.  WE ARE
GRANDPARENTS!!!!!  Yea!!!.  Her husband reports that mother is fine, however,
Abigail was born 4 weeks early and her lungs have not fully developed.  She is
in a neo-natal ICU for the next 2 weeks.  I would like to ask my roadster
family for prayers.  The doctors said that she should be fine, but a little
prayer insurance can't possibly hurt, only help.  Thx in advance.

Roadster content, what size baby seat will fit into a roadster??

Mike & Regina Faggart
Salisbury, NC
SEROC
68 black 2L