RE: rear diff options

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear diff options
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:57:25 -0700
I've run a limited slip for a couple of periods of time, and also rana
limited slip that was shimmed so tight it was a locker. Loved the limited
slips, hated the locker. The locker gave massive understeer when entering a
corner, then the rear end would break away giving massive oversteer. The
only time I ever spun the car was when the locker was in it. It's okay for a
racer (maybe) but don't go there on the street.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org