factory gear on LSD?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: factory gear on LSD?
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 19:04:49 -0500
I destroyed something in the rear end at the autocross today.  It sounds and
feels like the ring and pinion have lost their affection for one another.  One
observer said my car sounded like a wild band of monkeys in the trunk with
hammers.  Can I use the factory 390 or 370 gears on my nismo limited slip?  Do
I have to purchase a special gear set?  I also blew the rear seal on the four
speed.  Can I replace it without pulling the tranny?  Does anyone know the
part number for the rear seal?

Thanks,

Andy

BTW-I beat the next closest competitor by eight seconds even with a blown out
differential.  The car is really running great.