Airbox for Mikuni 44's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Airbox for Mikuni 44's
From: Bryan Martin <bmartin@tlvengineering.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:48:33 -0700
Hello All,

I recently installed Mikuni 44's on my '69 2000 and have been very pleased
indeed with the improved performance.  In the quest for even more
horsepower, I'd like to ask if any one has come up with an air box for the
Mikunis?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED: This e-mail is confidential and intended only
for the addressee(s). If you or your organization are not an intended
recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete all copies from
your system, and neither read nor disseminate its information in any format
whatsoever. TLV assumes no liability for the proper or complete
transmission of the information contained herein, nor for any delay in its
receipt. Although enterprise software is installed to check the message for
all known viruses, it is recommended that the recipient organization
conducts its own virus check before opening any attachments. Thank you for
your consideration and cooperation