Re: Airbox for Mikuni 44's

To: CafeRC51@aol.com
Subject: Re: Airbox for Mikuni 44's
From: Greg Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:55:19 -0700
I  too have looked at that box, and it is pretty darn nice.  Unfortunately, I
don't think it would be a perfect fit due to the brake master and a few other
tight spots.  You also would not be able to run stacks, at least I don't think
so.  Still, it could be modified, or at least it would be worth looking into.
Not cheap though!
Greg