Sport Compact Car USCC

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sport Compact Car USCC
From: "Brian" <b.dooley1@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:49:23 -0700
Hello all,
    This month's issue of Sport Compact Car features the 82 contenders for the
USCC (Ultimate Street Car Challenge).  Ten will be selected by readers.  I was
hoping to get as many people as possible to throw a little Datsun love my was
by voting for my '67.5 Fairlady.  It is car number 46.  There have been a few
510's to compete each year, but I think it's about time to show off what the
original Nissan sports car can do.  Thanks
                                              Brian