Re: question on U20 valve cover

To: Mtbdavid2@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: question on U20 valve cover
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hysol/ Now permatex makes a Aeroepoxy part # 9460, gray in color, specially
designed for applications like this, even in oily high temp situations.Epoxy is
a non-sag paste and has a high tensile strength..lap shear of 3500 PSI. Part A
plus Part B are dispenced through a cartridge and requires you to buy the gun.
I bought the system. The epoxy is $12.00 per cartridge and the gun is $38.00.
Epoxy mixes via a plastic nozzle which are $1.25 each. I use this in my other
business and it has never failed me. You may though want to live with the oil
or try something less expensive with temporary results. Dean