Re: question on U20 valve cover

To: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>,
Subject: Re: question on U20 valve cover
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 00:46:26 -0700
I've got some of that stuff. It's called RepairitQuik, made by Polymeric
Systems, Inc. The label says http://www.polymerics.com but the link wasn't
active when I tried it.

Real convenient to use instead of liquid epoxy. Like Tom says, slice off a
chunk of the stick, then roll it around between your fingers and press it in
place. Put a few drops of water on your fingers to make it smooth. It has a
lap shear strength of 1000 lbs and conpressive strength of 10-14,000psi.
Pretty good stuff.

Fred - S.SF, CA
'66 2L Loosie