wire routing for trunk mounted batt.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: wire routing for trunk mounted batt.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
  For the people who have mounted the batt in their trunk.
How/where did you run the big fat wire from the trunk to the starter.
I want some sort of power dist. block in the engine compartment to
power my lights, horns, elec fan.  What have y'all used? It looks like
the car stereo man. have stuff that will foot the bill but they are
frighteningly expensive.
If I run a gel cell batt in the trunk do I still have to put it in a box?
For me trunk space is limited and a big box is really going to eat into my
stereo space.

        Daniel 69 2000
        Oakland CA