RE: Tires for a 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires for a 2000
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:28:23 -0700
I used to love driving around with my Kumho Victoracers on. Gordon warned
that the pratice might not be a good idea, as when he used his race tires
repetitivly on the street they, "Cracked deep across the Tread". "That was
his bad luck" I thought. That is, until mine Cracked deep across the tread.

I'm now wearing the Sumitomo HTR 50Z (not avail in 14''). With a 180 tread
wear, they'd last about a year on a daily driver. They'll last about forever
on my roadster, as much as I drive it lately. It seems I'm still deep in my
affair with my 72 Z car.

Sticky tires, Sunshine, twisty roads and sports cars. Those are the most
important things in life according to Conan. Driving in the rain is why we
buy used Maximas.