RE: U20 Timing Noise

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: U20 Timing Noise
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:25:45 -0700
Well, it's not quite that easy. The cam clearances are pretty tight, and
lots of people (including me) have had difficulty getting the towers to line
up precisely again. Take him a camshaft and make sure it turns freely in the
towers after he is done. If it doesn't, have him fix it.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org