RE: U20 Timing Noise

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: U20 Timing Noise
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:45:31 -0700
You know, everyone calls it the "death rattle" but it doesn't mean that
death is imminent. It just means that you'd better not try to ignore it
forever.

I used to run Pennzoil and noticed that mine would rattle after I came off
the freeway. I switched back to Valvoline and it stopped doing it. Not all
oils are created equal.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org