Electric fans for 1600s?

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electric fans for 1600s?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:09:10 -0400
  I finally had some time yesterday to work on the water pump and it finally
gave up and came off the block.  Flushed the block and the heater core this
morning.  I need to get some new hardware before I put everything back in.

  But, looking at the old clutch fan assembly laying on the garage floor has
me thinking it might be time to get an electric fan set up.  Save a few
pounds of rotating-waiting-to-fall-apart-jury-rigged-clutch-fan, gain a
horse or two, and clean up under the hood.

  So, who is running which fan, what should I be wary of, pusher vs. puller.
new vs. junk yard donor?

  Or should I just wait to see who overheats on the way home from Shasta?

Paul Kort
Ohio
1969 1600
1972 510