Re: Stiff steering

To: "Naomi Lamb" <lambn@inac-ainc.gc.ca>
Subject: Re: Stiff steering
From: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:30:48 -0500
Maybe i'm used to it, or maybe it's the huge stock steering wheel, but
I don't think my roadster takes too much efffort even while still.

It wouldn't hurt to check the oil level in the steering box, and grease
all the tie rods, steering links...heck there are twenty-some zerk
fittings on the roadster Ton Walter has a FAQ somewhere on this.

   There is also  an adjustment screw on the steering box to adjust out
play. If it is too tight it might cause tight steering. Do you have a
shop manual?

-Marc