Re: Stiff steering

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stiff steering
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:15:28 -0500 (CDT)
You should try to turn my car!  It has an 11" steering wheel and 11" wide
slicks on the front.  It is impossible for Christina to turn the wheel without
the car moving.  It is pretty tough for me too.  On top of that I have the
steering set so that the wheels only turn a few degrees.  Great for racing, not
so great for parallel parking.

Andy

BTW-Leisure Suit Terry has begun production of his anti alien brain wave hats
in pre-mie baby sizes only.  Anyone interested please contact him directly.